We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Production Manager to work at our East London based HQ.
The Production Manager is responsible for coordinating the production critical path for multi-product womenswear and menswear from sampling to production working with the design team, suppliers and factories The successful candidate will have at least 2+ years experience.
- Supervising production and supporting product development.
- Liaise with factories for planning for the coming season. Reserving proto sampling space with the relevant supplier.
- Ensure costings and fabric ratings have been received from the supplier and negotiated where necessary before buy meetings.
- Manage PP1/PP2 sample days outstanding to ensure quick turnaround, (internally and externally).
- Liaise with factories, QC and Design on priority list for fit sessions.
- Work with Design to select press sample requirements, confirm production space with factories and ensure sample fabric orders have been placed to cover requirements.
- Update critical path and works towards set deadlines.
- Organize dispatch of samples to suppliers on a daily basis.
- Introduction to new factories, material suppliers and finalizing credit terms for the company.
- Negotiating tight prices and delivery dates with factories
- Reducing operating costs.
- Experience within Buying or Product Management with a strong creative and commercial background, ideally having a mixture of mens and womens experience. Larger experience in meanswear would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels as well as strong relationship building skills.
- Have a thorough understanding of offshore sampling procedures, factory sourcing and critical path management. Working with UK suppliers and low MOQs suppliers would be an advantage.
- Have a passion for product, be results driven, dynamic and an excellent team player.
- Confident in communication skills. In other words, you’re as good with people as you are with figures.
- Great in managing your own workload.
- You’ll also need to be confident making key decisions and communicating to our Director.
The salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.